Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three States in One Day!

New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. We hit three different states in one day. Such a cool and accomplished feeling. If it wasn't for those 2 state signs the day would have been extremely boring. The land was all pretty much flat, straight, and full of fields. Kat did manage to find a pretty funny road sign where she couldn't resist taking a picture with me in it. See for yourself...



After lunch, things got a little less boring as we tried to teach pacelining to those who did not know how to do it yet. It wasn't great but no one crashed which is progress. As we arrived at the church we were greeted with a few parishioners who volunteered to bring us to their homes to shower. That was pretty nice. Afterward, Sidny and I took a bike ride down to the mall and then got some Steak and Shake. It was my first time there, and I have to say I was impressed. Later that night we finally got around to painting the trailer. If you have not seen pictures yet, I would suggest watching this video from Theo.

No comments:

Post a Comment