Friday, July 3, 2009

Niagara Falls (7/3/09)



Knowing we had a short 21 mile ride today into Niagara Falls, I booked it and rode as hard as I could. I finished the trip and got there in an hour and a half, beating everyone there. Looking back on it now, it didn't make too much sense because I waited for everyone to get there before I crossed the border and entered Canada. We got there around 10 am and made it a full day. A few of us started of going on the Maid of the Mist boat tour and got some amazing photos. Afterwards, us under-twenty-one kids looked for somewhere to eat and drink. Jeremy, Sidny, I chose to go to the Rainforest Cafe, accompanied by Kat and Rachel. We got a ton a food and our first legal drinks of the trip. Next we took on some mini-golf and a ferris wheel ride overlooking the city and the falls.
After walking around some more doing touristy things, we hit up the bars. That was followed by really good Chinese food and a fireworks display. Crossing the border and walking back to the church wrapped up the night, but not before we got in trouble by breaking curfew by a few minutes. Ooops. We were having too much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment