Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day Off in Minot

After one of the best nights we had, we woke up at 9 am to a pancake breakfast. It was delicious and I was able to eat as many as I wanted, because I wouldn't have to bike afterwards. I ended up having some of my pancakes with ice cream on them. Following breakfast, everyone just relaxed and planned their days. Many people planned on going to the ND state fair. Before the fair, we took a trip down to the bike shop to allow people to get new things for their bikes. Next, shuttles were run down the fair. The majority of people went, but I decided to hang back and ended up running errands with Nate. We had a lot of fun doing it though. We ended up getting a lot of things donated, including our lunch which was 2 whole pizzas from Pizza Hut. Once we got back to the church people were coming back from the fair and I ended up cleaning my bike with a bunch of other people. I really needed to clean it, because it had been making noises. That was pretty much the whole day. Not too much of anything. Really just a day to recover and rest up for a 11 day stretch of riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment