Monday, June 29, 2009

Catching Up on the Past Few Days while at the Laundromat

So as I sit here doing laundry for 30 people, I am trying to remember the last few days. I will start with the 29th with out ride from Boonville to Palermo, NY. The ride was about 60 miles and we didn't think the ride was going to be too difficult because the elevation didn't have too much change, we were wrong though because there was not much downhill and we were constantly pedaling. That's pretty much all I remember from that day as far as riding, but afterwards a few of us treated ourselves to some ice cream. My group was the second to go and we were warned that the portions were quite big, so we should get smalls. I of course got a large towering 3 scoop ice cream in a waffle cone dipped in chocolate and walnuts :) and all less than 4 dollars. I was told that I wouldn't finish it, well I did and then I got more ice cream with Sidny who had already showed up everyone there my finishing someone else's and getting a medium of her own. We were happy and satisfied after a long day of riding. That night dinner was great, we played Taboo, and then watched Finding Nemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment